You have no items in your shopping cart.
Terms & Condition
Welcome to the deepkalasilk.com.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions, 'User' and wherever the context may require 'You' (or any variation thereof), shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a user of the Website by accessing or browsing www.deepkalasilk.com and the term ‘Website’ refers to the domain name www.deepkalasilk.com.
1. These Terms and Conditions contains rules and regulations, policies and terms and conditions and agreement applicable to any person who may access or use
www.deepkalasilk.com, or any subdomains, webpages or extensions and you hereby agree and acknowledge to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall
include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation".
Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to these terms and conditions as a
4. This website reserves its rights to change and/or modify and/or add and/or remove any of its terms & conditions, policy and notices under which the services are being offered through the website. You are requested to refer and get updated with the terms, conditions and polices before using www.deepkalasilk.com.
5. The website at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept any order placed by the user through the website without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any service by www.deepkalasilk.com is not complete until full money towards the service is received from you and accepted by www.deepkalasilk.com.
6. This website reserves the rights, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to www.deepkalasilk.com or linked websites and the related services or any portion
thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
7. Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to
contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e.
under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on
website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website.
8. DeepkalaSilk.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is discovered that you are under the
age of 18 years.
Use of website
9. This website prohibits any commercial use by its user, i.e. you. The website must be used by you specifically for personal use only.
10. You agree and undertake not to sell or trade or resell or exploit any of our services/information for any commercial purposes. You are not permitted to unlimited or wholesale reproduction or copying of the content of the website for commercial or non-commercial purposes. However, limited reproduction and copying of the content of the website is permitted for "fair use" provided that this website's address is stated as the source.
11. You are also not permitted to unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the website. You agree and undertake not to reverse engineer,
modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from this
Disclaimer of warranties and liabilities
12. Due care has been taken by www.deepkalasilk.com to ensure that all the information provided by it is correct, however www.deepkalasilk.com does not give any warranty or guaranty, express or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any content, data or information provided by it.
13. The website takes no liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to you or any other person,
arising out of or from the use of any information from the website. The website also takes no responsibilities for any human or data entry errors.
14. You agree that the services of the website may involve substantial modification in case of technical or other failure in the website. In such cases, www.deepkalasilk.com shall refund the entire amount received from you for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of www.deepkalasilk.com against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by you.
15. This website shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or loss or any other damages resulting
(a) the use or the inability to use the services of the website;
(b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the your transmissions or data;
(c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing services from www.deepkalasilk.com.
16. The website shall not be liable for delays or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at transporters end.
17. Also, www.deepkalasilk.com is not the service provider of the web portal and cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions or oral
representations, which are always based upon information provided by the service providers.
18. As a condition of the use of this website, you undertake that you shall not use www.deepkalasilk.com for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any
governing law for the time being in force within or outside India.
19. You shall not use www.deepkalasilk.com for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms and conditions mentioned herein, both specifically or impliedly. In addition, this Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of this Website.
20. You shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through this Website.
21. You understand and agree that any such use or downloading of material or data or service is at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for the consequences of the same.
22. This website shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the
services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond this website's control. Content of the website
23. The website does not endorse any advertiser on its website in any manner. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
24. The website may contain links to other websites. Such links of other websites are not under the control of www.deepkalasilk.com and the website is not responsible for the contents, updates, changes, errors, omissions or representations of any such linked websites. Such links of the other websites are provided for your convenience only and it must not be mean tor understood or imply as an endorsement by www.deepkalasilk.com or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
25. The website is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked website. Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all
information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
26. This website will always make its best endeavours to ensure that the content on its websites or other information channels are free of any virus or such other malwares.
However, www.deepkalasilk.com shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss of data, damage to computer systems or any other consequences from
download of any material or data from the website or through use of any services.
Trademark and Copyrights
27. Any content or material such as sound, photographs, graphics, video etc provided by the www.deepkalasilk.com may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. You agree to use this material only as expressly authorized by www.deepkalasilk.com and shall not copy, transmit or create
derivative works of such material without express authorization from www.deepkalasilk.com.
28. If you breach these terms and conditions mentioned on this website, www.deepkalasilk.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due by you to
www.deepkalasilk.com and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as www.deepkalasilk.com deems necessary.
29. All notices and communications related to changes being suggested in the terms and conditions shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed sent via email (with
acknowledgment of complete transmission) to the following address: [email protected], or at the mail address posted on the Website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
30. This voucher is for one time use only.
31. The voucher is valid until 31st March 2017.
32. You can redeem this voucher on Deepkalasilk.com as well as at Deepkala Silk Heritage, CG road, Ahmedabad.
33. The voucher if redeemed at the offline store, the physical copy of the voucher is a must.
34. The minimum bill value to redeem this voucher has to be INR 5000 & above for www.Deepkalasilk.com and Deepkala Silk Heritage (Offline Store) .
35. The voucher cannot be combined with any other offers of the www.deepkalasilk.com and Deepkala Silk Heritage.