You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cash on Delivery Policy
What is Cash on Delivery payment mode?
Cash on Delivery (COD) is the special payment option that you as a customer can opt for if you are not comfortable making an online payment on deepkalasilk.com. This payment option enables you to place an order with us online and opt to pay for it in cash, on a delivery of the goods at your doorstep.
How do I place a COD order?
All products sold on Deepkalasilk.com are eligible for COD. You can simply add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout. When prompted to choose a payment mode, select "Cash on Delivery" option.
However, there are certain terms and conditions related to a COD order:
- The maximum order value for COD payment in India is 5000INR.
- Pre-paid option is available on all the orders above 5000INR.
- Pin code provided for Cash on Delivery should be in the COD serviceable area. If Cash on Delivery is not available in your area, you can still process by paying via credit card/ debit card/ Net banking
- We will be sending all orders through our registered airmail/courier service.
- At the time of delivery, the package will be handed over once cash payment is made in full, to the delivery person. (Please note that the courier companies do not allow you to open the package at the time of delivery).
- No credit/debit cards/cheques are accepted in lieu of cash for the COD option. All payments must be made in cash only.
- The only Indian currency is accepted for any COD orders.
Once you have placed the order, it will be verified and confirmed by deepkalasilk.com. Your order will be processed for delivery in the time specified, from the date of confirmation. You will be required to make cash only payment at the time of delivery.
At the time of delivery, if the package is found to be open and/or tampered with, please do not accept the goods. Kindly get in touch with our customer service and report the same.